Full Time – Logan, QLD
Black Sky Aerospace (BSA) is the leading Australian rocket launch company, providing innovative sovereign capability across the space and defence domains. Black Sky Aerospace designs, manufactures, tests, and operates sub-orbital sounding rockets across its Queensland-based facilities and launch ranges. Our technology enabled the first commercial launch in Australia, and we are now expanding our team to scale our operations to new heights.
As an Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Seeking new sales
- Writing effective tender documents
- Writing effective grant applications
Why Work with Us?
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Rockets are exhilarating! BSA perform regular launches from our range of sub-orbital launch sites
- Work with a dynamic team
- Gain experience in a wide range of tasks.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to obtain a National Security Clearance. This requires candidates to be Australian citizens
How To Apply
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply below.