Machine Shop Hand
Full Time – Logan, QLD
Black Sky Aerospace (BSA) is the leading Australian rocket company, providing cutting-edge sovereign capability across the space and defence domains. Black Sky Aerospace designs, manufactures, tests, and operates sub-orbital sounding rockets across its Queensland-based facilities and launch ranges. Our technology enabled the first commercial launch in Australia, and we are now expanding our team to scale our operations to new heights.
As a Machine Shop Hand, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Workshop Manager in a variety of manufacturing tasks
- Maintaining the highest levels of safety
Why Work with Us?
- Work in a fast-paced environment,
- Competitive remuneration package
- Rockets are exhilarating! BSA perform regular launches from our range of sub-orbital launch sites
- Work with a dynamic team, pushing the limits across a range of engineering disciplines
- Gain experience in a wide range of tasks
- Experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with the safe use of hand and power tools
- Ability to obtain a National Security Clearance. This requires candidates to be Australian citizens
- General fabrication skills
- Experience with lathe operations, welding or composites manufacturing is desirable but not essential
How To Apply
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.