Black Sky Aerospace (BSA) is the leading Australian rocket launch company, providing innovative sovereign capability across the space and defence domains. Black Sky Aerospace designs, manufactures, tests, and operates sub-orbital sounding rockets across its Queensland-based facilities and launch ranges. Our technology enabled the first commercial launch in Australia, and we are now expanding our team to scale our operations to new heights.
As a Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Collect and analyse quantitative and qualitative marketing data
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities through social media
- Prepare promotional materials
- Assist with distribution of marketing materials
- Update company CRM systems
- Support the team with daily administrative tasks
Why Work with Us?
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Rockets are exhilarating! BSA perform regular launches from our range of sub-orbital launch sites
- Work with a dynamic team, pushing the limits across a range of engineering disciplines
- Gain experience in a wide range of skills
Criteria – Required
- Currently enrolled in a related Bachelor or Master level degree
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of marketing techniques
Criteria – Desired
- Experience with CRM systems
How To Apply
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.