Full Time – Logan, QLD
Black Sky Aerospace (BSA) is the leading Australian rocket launch company, providing innovative sovereign capability across the space and defence domains. Black Sky Aerospace designs, manufactures, tests, and operates sub-orbital sounding rockets across its Queensland-based facilities and launch ranges. Our technology enabled the first commercial launch in Australia, and we are now expanding our team to scale our operations to new heights.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Design, development and maintenance of software across multiple platforms
- Documentation of processes
- Maintaining the highest levels of safety
Why Work with Us?
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Rockets are exhilarating! BSA perform regular launches from our range of sub-orbital launch sites
- Work with a dynamic team, pushing the limits across a range of engineering disciplines
- Gain experience in a wide range of tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, or equivalent
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to work effectively across multiple platforms, including full stack desktop, web, and embedded environments
- Ability to work effectively across multiple technologies, including C, C++, C#.NET / Core, Java, and Python
- Ability to obtain a National Security Clearance. This requires candidates to be Australian citizens
How To Apply
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.